Objectives of the scheme:
Scheme to impart vocational training to VJNT/SBC category students to provide short term training to the less educated candidates and provide opportunity to get self-employment and do service-related work by making proper use of the training facilities and equipment available in the industrial training institute.
Terms of the scheme: -
1) Must have been trained or educated from a total of 347 working industrial training institutes in the state.
2) Beneficiary should be from VJNT/ SBC category.
Nature of Benefit: -
1) The scheme will be implemented to provide training from a total of 347 working industrial training institutes in the state.
2) This training will be conducted for 4 hours daily after the regular training time in the institute.
3) Vocational training will be provided according to local needs.
Director of Vocational Education and Training Mumbai