Objectives of the scheme:
- To improve the educational standard of the students of VJNT/SBC category, enhance quality of their education and maintain their competencies with general category students.
Terms of the scheme: -
- Beneficiary should be from VJNT/ SBC category.
- The student should be studying in class 11th and 12th junior college.
- The student should get 75% marks or above in class 10th.
- This scholarship will be in addition to Government of India Scholarship and other merit scholarship scheme.
Nature of Benefit: -
Please click on below link to get application in prescribed form (free or paid)
- E-Scholarship Website: mahadbtmahait.gov.in
- VJNT/SBC students from 11th and 12th are given a benefit of Rs. 3000 for 10 months (300 Rs per month)
- The Principal / Service Providing Officer, Staff of the concerned college
- Regional Deputy Commissioner and Assistant Commissioner, Social Welfare
Grievance Redressal system:
- Designation of the authority to lodge a complaint if the application is not disposed of within the stipulated period: Regional Deputy Commissioner of the concerned department, Social Welfare