Objectives of the scheme:
- Provide scholarship for tuition fees and examination fees for post-matric courses from class XI to Post graduation for the purpose of motivating and encouraging students belonging to VJNT category to pursue post-matric education.
Terms of the scheme: -
Beneficiary should be studying in a recognized school.
Beneficiary should be from VJNT category.
The income limit of parents should be 8 lakhs.
Certificate of Income, Non-Creamy Layer Certificate and Caste certificate
Certificate of resident of Maharashtra
Beneficiary should be 10th pass and further education should be ongoing.
Nature of Benefit: -
1) Please click on below link to get application in prescribed form (free or paid)
E-Scholarship Website: mahadbtmahait.gov.in
2) Fees are reimbursed at the rate fixed by the tuition fee committee.
1) The Principal / Service Providing Officer, Staff of the concerned college
2) Regional Deputy Commissioner and Assistant Commissioner, Social Welfare
Grievance Redressal system:
Designation of the authority to lodge a complaint if the application is not disposed of within the stipulated period: Regional Deputy Commissioner of the concerned department, Social Welfare