Objectives of the scheme-
To provide financial assistance for higher education so that the students of Dhangar community belonging to Nomadic Tribe-C category are not deprived of residential and educational facilities.
Terms of the scheme: -
- The student should be a resident of the state of Maharashtra.
- Students who want to take advantage of this scheme should be from Dhangar community.
- The maximum annual income of a parent is Rs. 2.50.00 lakhs.
- Dhangar should be the caste certificate of the society issued by the competent authority.
- The student must attach his / her Aadhaar number to his / her nationalized bank account.
Nature of Benefit: -
Free accommodation, meals, educational materials, health etc. will be provided in the hostel.
Assistant Commissioner of Social Welfare of the concerned district.